This fax modem also complies with fax branding requirements per FCC Part 68.
Your telephone company will probably ask you to disconnect this eq uipm ent from the telephone
network until the problem is co rrected and you are sure that the equipment is not malfunctioning.
This equipment may not be u sed on coin-operated telephones provided by your telephone
company. Connection to party lines is s ubject to state tariffs. Contact your state’s public utility
commission, public service commission or co rporation commission for more information.
This equipment includes automatic dialing capability. When programming and/or
making test calls to emergency numbers:
• Remain on the line and brieﬂy explain to the dispatcher the r eason for the call.
• Perform such activities in off-peak hours, such as early morning or late evening.
FCC rules prohibit the use of non-hearing aid compa tible telephones in the
following locations or applications:
• All public or semipublic coin-operated or credit card telephones.
• Elevators, highways, tunnels (automobile, subway, railroad or pedestrian) where a
person with impaired hearing might be isolated in an emergency.
• Places where telephones are s peciﬁcally installed to alert emergency authorities
such as ﬁre, police o r me dical assistance personnel.
• Hospital rooms, residential health care facilities, convalescent homes and prisons.
• Hotel, motel or apartment lobbies.
• Stores where telephones are used by patrons to order merchandise.
• Public transportation terminals where telephones are used to call taxis or
to reserve lodging or rental cars.
• In hotel and motel rooms as at least ten percent of the rooms must contain hearing
aid-compatible telephones or jacks for plug-in hearing aid compatible telephones which
will be provided to hearing impaired customers on request.
DOC (Industry CANADA) Notices
Notice to Us
ers of Radios and Television
B digital apparatus meets all requirements of Canadian Interference-Causing Equipment
il numйrique de la class B respecte toutes les exigence du Rйglement
sur le mat
йrial brouilleur du Canada.
Users of the Canadian Telephone Network
uipment meets the applicable Industry Canad a Terminal Equipment Technical
cations. This is conﬁrmed by the registration number. The abbreviation, IC, befo re
istration number signiﬁes that registration was performed based on a Declaration of
mity indicating that Industry Canada technical speciﬁcations were met. It does not
that Industry Canada approved the equipment. Before connecting this equipment to
phone line the user should ensure that it is permissible to connect this equipment to
cal telecommunication facilities. The user should be aware that com pliance w ith the
iﬁcation standards does not prevent service degradation in so m e situ ations.
irs to telecommunication equipment should be made by a Canadian authorized
ntenance facility. Any repairs or alterations not expressly approved by Fujitsu or