Thank You for buying this UNIT product!
READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
EXTRA WIDE GLASS ELECTRONIC PERSONAL SCALES
Your new personal scales have been designed for accurate indication of your weight gain or loss over
a period of time and should many years of service under normal use.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
• The glass platform is slippery when it is wet. Keep it dry.
• Keep standing still during the course of weighing.
• DO NOT strike, shock or drop the scales.
• Treat the scales with care as it is a precise instrument.
• Clean the scales with damp cloth and avoid water getting inside the scales. DO NOT use
chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
• Keep the scales in cool place with dry air.
• Always keep your scales in horizontal position.
• If you failed to turn the scales on, check whether the batteries are installed or not. It is possible that
the batteries power is low. Solution: insert the battery or replace with a new one.
• If there is an error on display or you can not turn the scales off for a long time, please take the
batteries out for about 3 seconds, and then install them again to remove soft-fault. If you can not
remove the problem, please contact your dealer for consultation.
• Do not use the appliance for commercial purpose.
KEEP THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
THE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE APPLIANCE
• Equipped with a High Precision “Strain-Gauge” Sensor System
• 8 mm Safe Tempered Glass Platform
• Capacity: 200 kg
• Division: 100 g
• Auto Zero
• Zero Off
• Low Battery
• Overload Indicator
• Power 1x3 V Lithium Cell (CR2032)
• Extra Wide Platform
POWER SUPPLY - BATTERY
1x3 V of lithium cell (CR 2032).
Please remove the isolation sheet from the battery contact before use. Please take note to the polarity.
STEP 1. Put the scales on a hard, flat surface (avoid carpets or soft surface).