ELECTRONIC PERSONAL SCALES
Thank You for buying this UNIT product!
READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
• The glass platform is slippery when it is wet. Keep it dry.
• Keep standing still during the course of weighing.
• DO NOT strike, shock or drop the scales.
• Treat the scales with care as it is a precise instrument.
• Clean the scales with damp cloth and avoid water getting inside the scales. DO NOT use
chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
• Keep the scales in cool place with dry air.
• Always keep your scales in horizontal position.
• If you failed to turn the scales on, check whether the batteries are installed or not. It is possible that
the batteries power is low. Solution: insert the battery or replace with a new one.
• If there is an error on display or you can not turn the scales off for a long time, please take the
batteries out for about 3 seconds, and then install them again to remove soft-fault. If you can not
remove the problem, please contact your dealer for consultation.
• Do not use the appliance for commercial purpose.
KEEP THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
THE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE APPLIANCE
• Equipped with a High Precision “Strain-Gauge” Sensor System
Capacity: 150 kg
Division: 100 g
• Auto Zero
• Zero Off
• Low Battery
• Overload Indicator
• Power 1x3 V Lithium Cell (CR2032)
• Extra Wide Platform
POWER SUPPLY - BATTERY
1x3 V of lithium cell (CR 2032).
Please remove the isolation sheet from the battery contact before use. Please take note to the polarity.
STEP 1. Put the scales on a hard, flat surface (avoid carpets or soft surface).