Lamp Module Replacement Instructions: SP-LAMP-086/SP-LAMP-087
1) Turn off the projector and unplug the power
cord. Wait 60 minutes to allow the projector to
2) Remove the lamp door, located on top of the
projector, by loosening the screw on the side of
the lamp door, sliding the door forward, and
lifting the lamp door off.
3) Loosen the captive screws that attach the lamp
housing to the projector.
Note: If the projector is installed on a ceiling
mount, be careful not to drop the lamp module
once the captive screws are loosened.
4) Carefully lift the lamp straight up, off of the
alignment pins; being careful not to pinch the
lamp connector. Dispose of the lamp in an
environmentally proper manner.
5) Install the new lamp module, aligning the pins
properly. Be careful not to pinch the lamp
Always use the InFocus lamp module designed for your projector model. Using the wrong lamp module may cause premature lamp failure and possible damage
to the projector.
SP-LAMP-086: IN112a, IN114a, IN114STa, IN116a, IN118HDa, IN118HDSTa
SP-LAMP-087: IN122a, IN124a, IN126a, IN124STa, IN126STa, IN2124a, IN2126a, IN2128HDa
You can order new lamps from www.infocus.com (in select areas), your retailer or your dealer. Only genuine InFocus lamps are tested for use in this pro-
jector. Use of non InFocus lamps may cause electrical shock and fire, and may void the projector warranty. InFocus is not liable for the performance, safety or
certification of any other lamps.
• The projector uses a high-pressure mercury glass lamp. The lamp may fail prematurely, or it may rupture with a popping sound if jolted, scratched, or
handled while hot. The risk of lamp failure or rupture also increases as the lamp age increases; please replace the lamp when you see the “Replace
• To avoid burns, allow the projector to cool for at least 60 minutes before you replace the lamp.
• Unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp.
• Do not drop the lamp module. The glass may shatter and cause injury.
• Do not touch the glass surface of the lamp module. Fingerprints can obscure projection sharpness and may cause the glass to shatter.
• Be extremely careful when removing the lamp module. In the unlikely event that the lamp ruptures, small glass fragments may be generated. The lamp
module is designed to contain most of these fragments, but use caution when removing it.
Before replacing a ruptured lamp, clean the lamp compartment and dispose of cleaning materials. Wash hands after lamp replacement.