Electrical instant water heater
WATER HEATER SAFE OPERATION AND
Always observe the safety rules, when using the water heater. Improper operation due to igno-
rance of these rules may result in personal injury to the user or other people, as well as damage
to their property. The manufacturer is not responsible for inicted personal injuries and property
damages as a result of improper installation and operation of the appliance.
Safety of children and people with physical disability
• The water heater is not designed for use by people (including children) with physical, sensory,
or mental disability having insucient experience and knowledge, if they are not supervised
or instructed on use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Any electrical appliance shall be supervised during its operation, especially if there are chil-
dren close by.
• Carefully watch that children do not touch the appliance or use it as a game element.
• Do not allow children to use the water heater without supervision by adults.
General safety rules
• Never leave the energized water heater unattended.
• Always switch o the water heater aer use.
• Never change the design of the water heater or modify it.
• Never use the water heater, if it is faulty.
• Do not use the water heater in explosive or corrosive environment. Do not store gasoline and
other volatile highly inammable liquids near the appliance.
• Do not use the water heater for purposes not specied in this instruction manual.
• Never splash water onto the heater or irrigate it.
• Any service operations shall be performed by a specialized organization, by qualied special-
Installation/connection safety and precautions
• Installation of the water heater in the operation place and arrangement of a power supply
line shall be performed by a specialized organization, representatives of the manufacturer’s
service department, or specialists having permits for installation of electrical equipment with
observations of the safety requirements.
• If the installation/operation instruction manual of the water heater is violated, the appliance
is not subject to warranty service and the manufacturer does not bear the responsibility.
• Do not install the water heater in a room, where ambient temperature may drop below 0°C
• Never install the water heater outdoors.
• Before installation and connection of the water heater, check and make sure that there is a
grounding loop in your electrical mains. If there is no grounding loop in your electrical mains,
operation of the water heater is life-threatening.
• Connect the water heater to 220 VAC / 50 Hz mains only. If necessary, clarify specications of
your electrical mains from the electrical energy suppliers.
• Never connect the water heater to the electrical mains using a male plug, except for H-IWR1-
3P series. Never use any electrical extension cords.
• Cross section of the electrical cable used for connection to the electrical mains shall meet
rated current of the water heater.