23Chapter 8 . Camera
7. View the photos and videos you have taken.
8. Tap to switch to video mode.
9. Tap to take a photo.
8. 2 Take a photo
Tap to choose camera mode, then tap the or press Volume button to take a photo.
If you want to take a selfie, please tap
to switch to selfie mode.
• Intelligent: Intelligent mode allows camera to evaluate the surroundings and determine the ideal mode for
• Nomal: Normal mode can set configuration automatically and allow you to capture the daily scenes.
• Scenery: Scenery mode can adjust aperture automatically and make the photo colorful.
• Food: Food mode allows you to capture the food photos more delicious.
• HDR: HDR (High-dynamic-range) mode allows you to take more detailed images for low-light and highly
• Beauty: Beauty mode can automatically beautify the images when you are taking photos
Note: Your phone supports various filters when you are using Scenery and Food mode.
• Time stamp: Enable it to add the time stamp to your photos.
• Self timer: Set a timer to delay shooting.
• Shutter sound: Turn the shutter sound on or off.
• Forced focus: Turn the forced focus on or off.
• Picture size: Select the picture size.
• Reset: Reset camera to its default settings.
8. 3 Record a video
Tap to choose Video, and then tap or press the Volume button to start and stop recording.
Swipe from the left to open the video settings panel.
• Microphone: Turn the microphone on or off.
• Video quality: Select the video quality you need.