Продукт сертифіковано згідно с правилами системи УкрСЕПРО на відповідність вимогам
нормативних документів та вимогам, що передбачені чинними законодавчими актами України.
Personal information and data security
The use of some functions or third-party applications on your device could result in your personal information
and data being lost or becoming accessible to others. Several measures are recommended to help you protect
personal and confidential information.
• Place your device in a safe area to prevent it from unauthorized use.
• Set your device screen to lock and create a password or unlock pattern to open it.
• Periodically back up personal information kept on your USIM card, memory card, or stored in your device
memory. If you change to a different device, be sure to move or delete any personal information on your old
• If you are worried about viruses when you receive messages or emails from a stranger, you can delete them
without opening them.
• If you use your device to browse the Internet, avoid websites that might pose a security risk to avoid theft of
your personal information.
• If you use services such as Wi-Fi tether or Bluetooth, set passwords for these services to prevent unauthorized
access. When these services are not in use, turn them off.
• Install or upgrade device security software and regularly scan for viruses.
• Be sure to obtain third-party applications from a legitimate source. Downloaded third-party applications
should be scanned for viruses.
• Install security software or patches released by Neffos or third-party application providers.
• Some applications require and transmit location information. As a result, a third-party may be able to share
your location information.
• Your device may provide detection and diagnostic information to third-party application providers. Third
party vendors use this information to improve their products and services.
• If you have concerns about the security of your personal information and data, please contact support@
Copyright © 2017 TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Trademarks and permissions
is a registered trademark of TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of
such marks by TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd. is under license.
Other trademarks, product, service and company names mentioned may be the property of their respective
Third-Party software statement
Neffos does not own the intellectual property of the third-party software and applications that are delivered
with this product. Therefore, Neffos will not provide any warranty of any kind for third party software and
applications. Neither will Neffos provide support to customers who use third-party software and applications,
nor be responsible or liable for the functions or performance of third-party software and applications.