Do not expose your device to direct sunlight (such as on a car dashboard) for prolonged periods.
To protect your device or accessories from fire or electrical shock hazards, avoid rain and moisture.
Keep the device away from sources of heat and fire, such as a heater, microwave oven, stove, water heater,
radiator, or candle.
Do not place sharp metal objects, such as pins, near the earpiece or speaker. The earpiece may attract these
objects and result in injury.
Prevent the multipurpose jack and the small end of the charger from contact with conductive materials, such
as liquids, dust, metal powders, and pencil leads. Conductive materials may cause a short circuit or corrosion
of the terminals, which may result in an explosion or fire.
Stop using your device or applications for a while if the device is overheated. If skin is exposed to an
overheated device for an extended period, low temperature burn symptoms, such as red spots and darker
pigmentation, may occur.
Do not touch the device’s antenna. Otherwise, communication quality may be reduced.
Do not allow children or pets to bite or suck the device or accessories. Doing so may result in damage or
explosion.
Observe local laws and regulations, and respect the privacy and legal rights of others.
Do not use your device’s camera flash directly in the eyes of people or pets. Otherwise temporary loss of
vision or damage to the eyes may occur.
While using your device, leave some lights on in the room and do not hold the screen too close to your eyes.
Child’s safety
Comply with all precautions with regard to child’s safety. Letting children play with the device or its
accessories may be dangerous. The device includes detachable parts that may present a choking hazard.
Keep away from children.
The device and its accessories are not intended for use by children. Children should only use the device with
adult supervision.
Accessories
Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter, charger or battery may cause fire, explosion or other
hazards.
Use manufacturer-approved batteries, chargers, accessories, and supplies
Using generic batteries or chargers may shorten the life of your device or cause the device to malfunction.
They may also cause a fire or cause the battery to explode.
TP-LINK cannot be responsible for the user’s safety when using accessories or supplies that are not approved
by TP-LINK.
Charger safety
For pluggable devices, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the devices and shall be easily accessible.
Unplug the charger from electrical outlets and the device when not in use.
Do not drop or cause an impact to the charger.
Do not use damaged power cords or plugs, or loose electrical sockets. Unsecured connections can cause
electric shock or fire.
Never use a damaged charger or battery.
Do not touch the device or the charger with wet hands. Doing so may lead to short circuits, malfunctions, or
electric shocks.
If your charger has been exposed to water, other liquids, or excessive moisture, take it to an authorized
service center for inspection.
Ensure that the charger meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested
and approved according to national or local standards.
Connect the device only to products with the USB-IF logo or with USB-IF compliance program completion.
Do not bend or damage the power cord. Doing so may cause electric shock or fire.
Do not use your device while it is charging or touch your device with wet hands. Doing so may cause electric
shock.