Safety and convenience are the primary consideration for mounting any piece of mobile
equipment. All controls must readily available to the operator without interfering with the
movements necessary for safe operation of the vehicle. Set the proper position in the car to
install the transceiver using the supplied supporting bracket or eventually the slide bracket.
Tighten the retaining screws. The fixing bracket must be close to metallic parts.
Be sure the transceiver is OFF. In the direct-voltage power supply, is very important to obser-
ve the polarity even if the unit is protected against the accidental inversion:
Black = negative pole (-)
The same colors are present on the battery and in the fuse box of the car. Correctly connect
the cable terminal to the battery.
To obtain best performances we recommend to install the radio in a place with enough
INSTALLING AN ANTENNA
1. Place the antenna as high as possible
2. The longer is the antenna, the better will be the performance
3. If possible, mount the antenna in the center of whatever surface you choose
4. Keep antenna cable away from noise sources, such as the ignition switch, gauges,etc.
5. Make sure you have a solid metal-to-metal ground connection.
6. Prevent cable damage during antenna installation.
WARNING: To avoid damage, never operate your CB radio without connecting a proper
antenna. A periodical control of the cable and of the S.W.R. is recommended.
symbol of the fuse are indicated in the following label.