HOW TO OPERATE WITH YOUR TRANSCEIVER
1. Screw the microphone plug into the microphone jack.
2. Make sure your antenna is securely connected to the antenna connector.
3. Make sure the SQUELCH control is turned fully counterclockwise.
4. Turn on the unit and adjust the volume control.
5. Select your desired channel.
6. To transmit, press the PTT button and speak in a normal tone of voice.
7. To receive, release the PTT button.
FREQUENCY BAND SELECTION
The frequency bands must be chosen according to the country where you are going to ope-
1. Switch off the unit.
2. Turn it on while pushing the “AM/FM” e “SCAN” buttons at the same time.
3. Rotate the “CHANNEL” knob and select the desired frequency band (see the chart here
4. To stop your selection, press the “AM/FM” button.
: In the UK frequency band, you can select directly the EC band by pushing the “AM/
FM” button for 2 seconds.
: If you select a frequency band which operates in FM mode only, the “AM/FM” con-
trol enables the LCR function (last channel recall).
FREQUENCY BAND CHART
Digits displayed Country
I Italy 40 CH AM/FM 4Watt
I2 Italy 34 CH AM/FM 4Watt
D Germany 80 CH FM 4Watt / 12 CH AM 1Watt
D2 Germany 40 CH FM 4Watt / 12 CH AM 1Watt
D3 Germany 80 CH FM 4Watt / 40 CH AM 1Watt
EU Europe 40 CH FM 4Watt / 40 CH AM 1Watt
EC CEPT 40 CH FM 4Watt
E Spain 40 CH AM/FM 4Watt
F France 40 CH FM 4Watt / 40 CH AM 1Watt
PL Poland 40 CH AM/FM 4Watt
UK England 40 CH FM 4 Watt English frequencies + EC 40 CH FM
4Watt CEPT frequencies
The frequency band definitely allowed all over Europe is 40 CH FM 4W (EC).