7. "SCAN" button: With this control, you can automatically seek for a busy channel.
Turn the Squelch clockwise until the background noise is no longer heard.
Press the "SCAN" button: the transceiver will scan automatically all the channels.
If you switch on the unit and push “SCAN” and “AM/FM”(LCR) at the same time, you
will select the operating band, which will be visualised on the display.
8. "Squelch" Control: For the maximum receiver sensitivity, the control must be regula-
ted exactly where the receiver background noise disappears.
9. “ON/OFF Volume” Control.In"OFF"positionyourtransceiverisOFF.Turnthiscon-
trol clockwise to switch on the unit. Turn the knob clockwise a little more to set the audio
level, until you get a comfortable reception.
10. Microphone jack: Insert the mic connector into this jack.
11. ”EXT” jack: external loudspeaker jack.(the internal loudspeaker is excluded)
12. Power 12.6V DC: power supply cable
13. S.Meter jack: it allows an external “S. Meter” connection
14. Antenna connector (SO239 connector type)
1. PTT: transmission button
2. UP/DOWN buttons: manual channels selector.
3. LOCK button: it allows you to lock the UP/DOWN but-
4. 6 pin microphone connector