31) Deformed or damaged blades must always be replaced, never just repaired.
32) Always use original Grillo spares and accessories.
33) Only work in sunlight or under effective artificial lighting.
34) Do not stop when working up or down slopes.
35) If the fuel tank has to be emptied, only do so outdoors.
36) CAUTION: to avoid the risk of fire, keep the engine compartment, exhaust, discharge outlets, battery, tank area
and fuel pipes free of grass, leaves, dirt, etc..
37) Do not store the machine inside any building where the engine fumes can reach naked flames, sparks or bare
38) Replace worn or damaged exhausts.
39) Only store fuel in suitable containers designed for the purpose.
40) Be very careful when working close to a road.
41) Do not change the engine settings, especially the maximum number of revs.
42) If any impact with a foreign object occurs, disengage the blade, turn off the engine, disconnect the spark plugs
(petrol version), remove the ignition key and examine the lawnmower, if the machine vibrates have it repaired.
43) Allow the engine to cool before putting the machine away in a closed environment.
IDENTIFICATION AND SERVICING
The Grillo FD 300 - 700 is provided with an ID plate showing the serial
number, located on the back of the chassis.
This handbook provides the instructions for using the lawnmower. For a correct basic maintenance contact your
Original spares should always be used as these are the only ones which offer safety and interchangeability.
Each order should include the machine serial number and the code of the spare part needed.
For engine spares, refer to the information in the specific manual.
The warranty is subject to the terms and conditions stated on the card.
As regards the engine and the battery, the individual manufacturers’ conditions apply.
RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS TO BE KEPT ON HAND
1 set of lawnmower blades
1 set of belts
1 engine air filter
1 engine oil filter
1 throttle cable
1 choke control cable (petrol version)
2 instrument panel fuses
2 electrical circuit fuses
HOW TO ORDER SPARE PARTS
Always state the machine serial number and the code of the spare part needed. Contact our service centres or
the factory direct. Our address is:
Via Cervese 1701 - 47023 CESENA (FC) ITALY
Tel. 0039 - 0547 - 381.333 / Fax 0039 - 0547 - 632.011
Web site: www.grillospa.it / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KW / giri minuto
CESENA - ITALY