FX 20 / Translation of the original instructions
- 5 -
33) Do not move the machine without the deck: wheelies may result and be very dangerous.
34) Worn or damaged exhaust boxes must be replaced.
FURTHER SAFETY ADVICE
The above-mentioned warnings could not be enough to avoid any risk, if the operator does not use the
present lawnmower correctly. Therefore for your safety we give following advice:
35) The mower blade is very dangerous when rotating: never put hands or feet underneath the cutting deck.
36) Do not drive in reverse at high speed.
37) It is dangerous to operate the steering levers abruptly with the motor at full power.
38) Fill the tank with fuel before starting the engine. Only refuel outdoors, always turn off the engine,
keep away from sparks or naked flames, do not smoke! Always replace the cap on the fuel tank and
those on fuel containers properly.
39) If the fuel tank has to be emptied, only do so outdoors.
40) Do not operate the mower over gravel which could be sucked up and thrown away by the blade,
becoming very dangerous.
41) If you have children, hide the ignition key after using the machine.
42) CAUTION: to avoid the risk of fire, keep the engine compartment, exhaust box, discharge outlets,
battery, tank area and fuel pipes free from grass, leaves, dirt, etc...
43) Do not store the machine inside any building where the engine fumes can reach naked flames,
sparks or bare electric wires.
IDENTIFICATION AND SERVICING
The Grillo FX 20 is provided with an ID plate showing the serial
number, located on the side of the chassis.
This handbook provides the instructions for using the lawnmower. For a correct basis maintenance
contact your Local Dealer.
Original spares should always be used as these are the only ones which offer safety and
interchangeability. Each order should include the machine serial number and the code of the spare part
needed. For engine spares, refers to the information in the specific manual.
The warranty is subject to the terms and conditions stated on the warranty card which the dealer gives to
the buyer at the moment of sale. As regards the engine and the battery, the individual manufacturer’s
RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS TO BE KEPT ON HAND
N. 1 set of lawnmower blades
N. 1 set of belts
N. 1 engine air filter
N. 1 engine oil filter
N. 1 throttle cable
N. 1 set of electrical equipment fuses
HOW TO ORDER SPARE PARTS
Always state the machine serial number and the code of the spare part needed. Contact our service
centres. Our address is:
GRILLO S.p.A. Via Cervese 1701 – 47521 CESENA (FC) - Italy
9.0547.633111 / Fax 0039.0547.632011 –
Web site: www.grillospa.it / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org