FX 20 / Translation of the original instructions
- 6 -
MODEL: hydrostatic lawnmower with front cutting deck.
ENGINE: KAWASAKI FX600V, petrol 603 cm³ (20 HP, 14,9 kW), 2 cylinders, equipped with a remote air filter.
FUEL TANK: 2x15 litres.
HYDRAULIC OIL TANK: 700 ml.
HOURLY CONSUMPTION: about 4,6 litres.
STARTER: electric 12V.
TRACTION: hydraulic, 2 wheel drive.
MACHINE STABILITY DEVICE ON SLOPES.
STEERING SYSTEM: with levers.
CLUTCH: for electromagnetic PTO, with magnetic blade brake.
SPEED: 0-12 km/h: continuous variation.
WHEELS: front 20 x 10-8; rear 15 x 6-6.
BRAKE: mechanical parking brake.
ELECTRICAL DECK TILTING FOR INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE.
SEAT: comfort adjustable and sprung seat with armrests.
STEERING LEVERS: adjustable in height and longitudinally.
STEERING RADIUS: zero.
ACCESSORIES: 1320 cutting deck, 1250 mm cutting width, weight 125 kg (the cutting device includes
frame and operator board).
MULCHING/REAR DISCHARGE FROM DRIVER’S SEAT.
HOURLY MOWING CAPACITY: 13.000 m
SIZE (with cutting deck): Length: 2580 mm, Width: 1320 mm, Height: 1100 mm.
CLEAR SPAN FROM THE GROUND: 95 mm.
DISTANCE BETWEEN AXLES: 1022 mm.
WEIGHT (without cutting deck): 340 kg - WEIGHT (with cutting deck): 465 kg.
PUTTING THE MACHINE INTO SERVICE
- Make sure the machine is complete and that it has not suffered any damage during transit.
- Check the oil level of: the engine (fig. 4, ref.A), the hydrostatic transmission (fig. 5, ref.A) and the
stabilizing device (fig. 6, ref. A)
- Check the tyre pressure: Front wheels 20x10.00-8 (1,2 bar in exercise)
Rear wheel 15x6.00-6 (1 bar in exercise)
- Check the battery voltage, it must not be less than 12.5 Volts; recharge if necessary.
Caution! The gases released by the battery are explosive, so keep it away from naked flames or sparks.
Check the level of the liquid at regular intervals and keep the terminals greased with vaseline.
Important: - Do not invert the battery poles.
- Do not run the lawnmower without the battery, as it is equipped with a charge regulator.
- Be careful not to cause short circuits.
RUNNING IN - CAUTION!
Change the engine oil and filter after the first 8 hours of work.
Check for oil leaks or loose screws, especially those that fix the blades and the wheels.
Adjust the PTO belts tension with the nut on the corresponding spring: the spring length has to be
adjusted at 85 mm (fig. 19, rif.A).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Before turning on the engine always check that:
- the engine cooling intake grilles are clean (fig. 7, rif A);
- the engine oil is up to the level (fig. 4, rif.A);
- the hydraulic oil is up to the level (fig. 5, rif.A);
- the feed levers (fig. 1, n°1) are in the stop position;
- the PTO engagement push button is in the neutral position (fig. 1, n°2);
- the cutting deck removal switch is in the “floating“ position (switch light is OFF) (fig. 17, ref.D);
- the air filter is clean (fig. 7, ref.B);
- the cutting deck is clean.
Fill the fuel tanks (fig. 7, ref.C) with fuel (petrol) using a funnel fitted with a very fine mesh filter.