1. LEVEL: select the Sub-woofer level from “0”to “12”.
2. LPF: adjust the Low pass filter (LPF) as Flat, 80Hz, 120Hz or 160Hz.
The SUBWOOFER control is only available for those units that are equipped with the optional sub-woofer line out,
and only if connected to an optional sub-woofer speaker.
The SUBWOOFER option will only appear in the audio menu if the SUBWOOFER feature is currently activated.
1. LEVEL: adjust the bass level from -6 to +6.
2. C.FREQ: adjust the bass center frequency as 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, or 200Hz.
3. BASS-Q: adjust the Bass Quality Factor as 2N, 1N, 1Wor2W.
1. LEVEL: adjust the Middle Range level from -6 to +6.
2. C.FREQ: adjust the Middle Range center frequency as 500Hz,1 KHz, 1.5KHz, or 2.5KHz.
3. MID-Q: adjust the Middle Quality Factor as 2N, 1N, 1W or 2W.
1. LEVEL: adjust the Treble level from-6 to +6.
2. C.FREQ: adjust the Treble center frequency (C.FREQ) as10KHz, 12.5KHz, 15KHz, or 17.5KHz.
Balance & Fader (Bal/Fad)
1. Rotate the VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- buttons to adjust the Balance range from Balance left 06 to Balance
Right 06 Press NEXT or PREVIOUS to choose fader.
2. Rotate the VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- buttons to adjust the Fader range from Fader front 06 to Fader Rear
Preset Audio EQ Menu
There are 8 different types of preset equalizer available. After entering the iEQ menu, rotate the VOLUME knob or press
VOL+/VOL- buttons to select "FLAT", "ROCK", "R&B", "JAZZ", "DANCE", "COUNTRY", "REGGAE" and