However in some conditions, it needs to reconnect manually.
1. This unit lost the connection with the mobile phone or the Bluetooth device.
Note: If the Bluetooth icon disappears from the display, it means the connection of the Bluetooth device with this
unit is lost.
1. With some models of mobile phones after the call transfer mode is activated, and call is transferred to the Mobile
Phone, the connection will be lost with this unit.
2. You paired with more than one Bluetooth devices in the list, and want to reconnect with one of them again.
Note: This unit can be paired up to 8 devices each for hands free and/or audio devices.
You can reconnect the paired device by the following method:
1. Access into the MENU of BT- PAIRED DEVICE
2. Rotate the VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- button to select between “HANDFREE” and “AUDIO”
If the reconnected device is a hands free device, for example: Mobile Phone, once the "HANDFREE" appears on the
display then press MENU button, the list of paired devices should appear on the display.
Note: On the paired list, if a device is with the icon beside it, it means this device is connecting with this unit
3. Rotate the VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- button to select the device to be reconnected, and then press MENU
button. If the reconnection is successful, the display will show “CONNECTED OK!” along with Bluetooth device name.
Please see the MENU Operation for more details on how to access into MENU of BT-PAIRED DEVICE.
Please make sure to keep the mobile phone within 2 Meter from the unit when making the connection.
The manual reconnection is only available for those Bluetooth devices, which have already been paired with this unit
You can disconnect the connected Bluetooth device as follows:
Enter the MENU of BT- PAIRED DEVICE