3. The audio output of the current mode will be muted and the ringing tone will be heard. If an incoming call does not
want to be answered, you can rotate VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- button to adjust the ring tone level.
4. If there is an incoming call during the stand by mode (Ignition on & Power Off), this unit will automatically switch on.
5. While there is an Incoming call or during talking mode, the panel OPEN button will be disabled.
Ending a Call
To end a call, press CLEAR button, and the unit will automatically switch back to the previous mode and release the
“Mute” at the same time.
Rejecting an incoming call
Press BAND/CLEAR button to reject an incoming call.
Making an outing call
You can dial the phone number either on the Mobile Phone or simply directly entering phone numbers on the front panel
of this unit.
1. Press MENU button to start making an outgoing call and “CALL MENU” will be shown on the display.
2. Rotate VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- button to choose the number 0-9 *, #, +.
3. Press MENU button to confirm the input of the selected number.
4. Use the NEXT/PREVIOUS buttons to move the cursor back or forward and use the BAND/CLEAR to clear the wrong
5. Once the phone number has been entered completely, press MODE button to start dialing the call, and the display will
show “CALLING” along with the dialed number.
Note: During the Calling mode, if you need to input any number, for example: the Pin code input or service number dial
input, you can press MENU button to enter the numeric input interface, and then rotate VOLUME knob or press
VOL+/VOL- button to navigate in the needed input numbers and press MENU button again to confirm the input of the
While there is an outgoing call or during talking mode, the panel OPEN button cannot be pressed.
Rotate VOLUME knob or press VOL+/VOL- button to adjust the talking volume level.
To end the conversation, press BAND/CLEAR button. The unit will switch back to the previous mode automatically.
The mute of the previous mode will be released at the same time.